The booking process to go fishing with North Texas Catfish Guide Service is very simple.
2. Once we confirm your date is available to fish, we will let you know. If for some reason that date is not available we will work with you to find another suitable date for your guided catfishing trip.
3. On confirmation of dates we will send you our booking form. You complete this for your deposit (to hold the date) or we can take a deposit by check.
4. On receipt of your deposit we hold that date for you.
5. While you are getting ready for your trip, be sure to check out some of our pictures of catfish and our catfishing videos. Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions page and what to expect information before your guided catfishing trip.
6. One to two days prior to your trip we will contact you by email to verify the time to meet and the launch location for your fishing trip. You can also go the specific pages for each lake on our website like the Eagle Mountain Lake, Lake Lewisville and Lake Worth pages to get more information and directions.
7. Show up the day of your trip ready to go fishing and have fun. You can sit back and relax and enjoy the day or ask as many questions as you want to help you learn to catch catfish.
8. Once we are done fishing we will clean and bag your catch for the day and you can go home and tell all your family and friends the fish tales from the day!