It’s that time of year, fishing on Eagle Mountain Lake is insane! The channel catfish are fired up and the white bass are on the move in the main lake! We’re catching excellent numbers of white bass, channel catfish and blue catfish and have limited out on most of our recent trips.
The bite will continue to improve over the next week and there will be lots of action with BIG FAT CHANNEL CATFISH over the next month, it’s one of my favorite patterns of the year to fish, the June channel catfish bite. Most days the white bass are bunched up and feeding heavily and that will only improve as the weather and water continues to warm. If you want fast action and lots of numbers of channel and blue catfish and or white bass, now is the time, May, June, and July are great months. We can fish for catfish or white bass or do a combo trip where we target both species and just focus on catching as many fish as we can as fast as possible.
Summer trips are half-day mornings (4 hours) and we’re also offering some half-day afternoons as well (the afternoon trips aren’t available every day). Just head over to the book now link to get booked online and pay your deposit or call/text 817-522-3804
- 160+ Five Star Reviews On Google
- Full-time fishing guides with over 25 years of experience
- All bait, tackle, and equipment are provided, just show up and catch fish.
- Over 25 years guiding on Eagle Mountain Lake
- Fully licensed and insured
- Your catch cleaned and bagged
- Big comfortable boats that are clean and well maintained
- Clean Restrooms available
Here are some photos of recent trips!